5 unhealthy foods to avoid
Food habits play almost 80% roles in the body metabolism process. It is well said “We are what we eat”. The recent studies show that one in five urban populations suffers from obesity, hypertension, diabetes and other chronic diseases. Almost 90% of this is due to the diet that we used to follow or follow now. Food should be used by body to build, renew and improve the immunity and not to push in fat and cholesterol only for the sake of great taste. In the following few you will get to know what the five unhealthiest foods that you should be avoiding.
- The first thing is to try to completely stop taking fast foods and mostly those which are deep fried. These are unnecessary calories and cholesterol that you gain to fail your body for ever. These fried fast food damages body metabolism and increases bad cholesterols.
- Try to avoid ready to serve food available in the market. High nitrogen pushed hydrogenated oils increases the fat (Trans) in body. This blocks the heart arteries much faster than any other food.
- Try to stop intake of Colas and fizzy drinks in diet. They are the biggest diabetes causing agent as they contain artificial sweetener which is HFCS(Hydrogenated Fructose Corn Syrup).They does not even fulfill your thirst instead aggravates it. Most useless drink that one can have.
- Try to completely avoid the GMO products which are basically genetically modified deriavatives.They are one of the most carcinogenic food available in the market. Try to include organic products in diet. This will be little costly but always healthy option to go for.
- Processed meat should be avoided. Sodium nitrite in them can seriously cause cancerous growth in body.
The above stated foods are simply “no to them now” products.